Fabricated Plastics Ltd- A Division of Ershigs, Inc. is a diverse fiberglass/plastics engineering, custom fabricator and marketing company serving customers around the world. We seek an enthusiastic, self-starting, reliable individual to work in our manufacturing facility as Production Workers in Maple, ON. This position would be full-time, day/night shift, Monday - Friday, with occasional overtime.
We offer a competitive salary, and benefits package including RRSP and profit sharing.
1. Cut material (matte, WR, CVeil, Nexus) to size as required
2. Mix Resin
3. Catalyze resin
4. Apply material (mentioned above) to product at appropriate thickness
5. Apply resin to material
6. Practice proper quality procedures
7. Report any damaged or spoiled material to supervisor
8. Keep work area clean
9. Wear the proper personal protective equipment ( gloves, safety boots, mask, safety glasses)
10. Participates in the safety and good housekeeping programs as established within the plant.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to
1. Stand, walk, climb;
2. Used hands to finger, grip;
3. Reach with hands and arms, repetitive motion;
4. Bend, kneel, crouch or crawl;
5. Lift and carry;
6. Withstand temperature changes and exposure to dirt, dust, fumes
Fabricated Plastics Ltd welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. This position is part of a collective bargaining unit and union membership will be expected upon hire.
STOP BY TODAY AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION OR LEAVE YOUR RESUME
2175 Teston Rd. Maple, ON - 2nd Floor